How Do I Get a Copy of a
Police Report?

Call the police department and ask them if you can see a report. In criminal cases, the police department will not allow suspects or victims to get complete copies of reports related to their case. They will release limited information, but not the entire report. If you are charged with a crime, you or your lawyer can get a copy of everything the prosecutor has. This typically includes all police reports. If you are pursuing a civil action or restraining order, you can subpoena the police officers and the police department to bring the reports to court.

Ventura Criminal Defense Lawyer
Ventura Personal Injury Attorneys
Ventura Car Accident Lawyer
Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorney
Santa Barbara Criminal Defense Attorney
California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
California Medical Malpractice Attorney